Monday, September 16, 2013

The Beggining

                      Well I guess I should probably tell you guys my whole story here it goes!
  When I was four I was diagnosed with PPB  plural pulmonary blastoma about almost a year later I went into remission. But less than a month short of a year on my check up scan it was back. With chemo and radiation again I went in to remission. I am now almost cancer free with PPB ....
 Now I have embrynal  rhabdomyosarcoma bytroit type we had found out about it on August ninth.
By the time we found out it was stage 3 and I was only the 2nd case in the world that they are aware of. Today we found out that I will need to take chemo this time and radiation I will start chemo this Wednesday. I am not scared I am ready to get this done and over with. We also found out that chemo this time will be intense and will last a year. I am ready to get this thing done and over with so I can finish fifth grade!




                                                  Till next time
                                                               Aleigha Sweet

No comments:

Post a Comment