Thursday, October 10, 2013

Hospital visit finally over

                        


                      Yay just got out of the hospital done with the second full course of chemo, still a little worn down but doing okay. Got to come home to my sissy and doggies, which were by the way happy to see me. For the first time I ate more than my dad and my sister even combined. I ate 4 pieces of pizza ,my sister ate 1 piece of pizza, and my dad ate 3 pieces of pizza. Even though it was only one more than my dad ate and the same amount they both I ate I was still proud of my self because I usually only eat 2.
      I missed my house a lot and missed being able to walk around without having to tell somebody where I was going. I also am glad I  don't have to go to the bathroom and then tell somebody I went. That one really got to be annoying. Before I left they had to give me a shot in my belly it really hurt but I got over the pain. Then they pulled the needle out and I was able to go home. When I got home me and my family took the dogs for a walk and then when we got back to the house someone was there to interview me. The interview went good but I fell asleep in the middle of it then woke up to take a picture. I am feeling great and almost ready to eat again. Thanks for listening!





                                                          Till Next Time

                                                               Aleigha Sweet
 

No comments:

Post a Comment